Saturday, April 9, 2011

How to deal with Painful Periods

Periods can be a pain - Literally. Many girls experience sever cramps, and this is normal. Usually the pain goes away after the first day or so. If not, there are several ways to relieve the pain.


Here are three Popular Methods I listed to help every girl who's in dire need:



  • Hot water Bottle.

Warm up a hot water bottle or thermal gel pack and press it gently against your belly. This is great when you're busy at your desk









  • Warm Bath.



Take a nice, warm bath. Not only will you ease your cramps, but you'll definitely feel refreshed!











  • Over-the-counter pain medications.


Ask your doctor which medication is best for you. Your doctor will either prescribe ibuprofen, ketoprofen, or naproxen. REMEMBER to take the proper dosage.







Lastly, if symptoms still persists. You really should call or contact a doctor. I hope I've helped you with this Health Tip. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms